Warranty and Return
For full details on our Warranty and Return policies please see our terms and conditions www.acaparts.com.au/terms-conditions
In summary our warranty and return policies are as follows:
New goods carry:
1) a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty where the Goods are being used for personal non business use (SKU Numbers beginning with IC70695B & IC70695R have a 12 month coverage period); or
2) a 3 month manufacturer’s warranty where the Goods are being used for commercial or business use; and
3) only cover the original purchaser of the Goods.
The warranty applies only for Goods that have been incorrectly manufactured. Goods must be installed by an appropriately qualified person and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines otherwise the warranty is void. The warranty does NOT cover damage of faulty Goods caused by: an accident or crash, damage caused in transit, damage cause by unauthorised repairs, improper installation of the Goods.
If you have purchased the wrong Good or are returning a Good as a warranty claim, we will accept a return of that good and issue refund or send out a replacement Good subject to the following:
1) you must contact us first about the Goods before returning the Goods to us, and if we agree to accept a return of the incorrectly purchased Good or if we agree to accept the warranty claim over the Good then you MUST do the following
2) the Goods must be securely and appropriately packed so they are not damaged during transit;
3) the Goods must be returned in their original packaging (where possible);
4) other than warranty claims, the Goods must be like new and not show any signs of use or having been installed or fitted;
5) you must include our original delivery slip or the manufacturers delivery slip (where possible);
6) the claim for refund must be advised to us no later than 30 days after the date you bought the Good;
7) you will be solely responsible for all shipping costs to return the Good to us;
8) items which are returned on a receiver pays basis will be rejected;
9) other than warranty claims, where we agree to accept the return of the Good we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% restocking fee; along with the original postage cost which forms part of the item cost;
10) other than warranty claims, if you require us to accept return of a Good and then ship a replacement Good you are responsible for the difference in the refund amount and the new Good price and also for any shipping fees;
11) for Goods returned as part of a warranty claim we will pay the shipping costs to send you out a replacement Good;
12) for Goods returned as part of a warranty claim please enclose a report by a qualified person clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.